HAVE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN LOST HOUSING?
- Sharing housing with others because of loss of housing, economic need or domestic violence?
- Living in a shelter or motel?
- Living in a campground, park, car, or abandoned building?
- Without a permanent address?
Your children have the right to…
- Stay in the school of origin or choose the attendance area school where you are moving
- Receive transportation to and from your school of origin
- Immediately enroll in school, with or without school or health records
- Get free lunch and school fee waivers
For Further Assistance or Information Contact
Lisa Meyer, 815-844-6113