Transfer students should contact the PTHS Guidance Office to begin registration.
The following documents are required to enroll:
- Birth Certificate
- A completed PTHS information card
- Proof of Residency (rent receipt, utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
- Ninth Grade Physical Form with up-to-date Immunizations
- Good Student Transfer Form (Illinois Students only)
- Copy of Transcript, Test Scores and Withdrawal Grades
- Current IEP (if applicable)
- Program Participation and Release Form
The following documents may apply:
- Fee Waiver Application
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- PTHS Student Health Center Consent Form
- Random Drug Testing Form
- IHSA Physical Form (athletes only)
Once documentation is received the guidance office will request official records from previous school.
The guidance office secretary will arrange an appointment with the appropriate counselor to schedule classes upon receipt of records.