Family Access is an informational resource made available to every family. This resource provides access to real-time information about your child’s grades, attendance, schedule, and purchase, payment and balance information on his/her food service account. Family Access provides safe, secure and easy access to your child’s record.
1. Does my child have his/her own Student Access account?
Yes. Your child’s login ID is their network username (the last two numbers of their expected graduation year, first initial, and five letters of their last name – e.g. 19flastn). The password was provided with your enrollment paperwork, and students can reset their password at the Student Help Desk in Room 109A.
2. How secure is my child’s information?
Family Access is password and user name protected. Parents establish their passwords and are responsible for keeping their password and user name confidential. Contact Kelly Fogarty at 815-844-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your username and password.
3. I do not know my child’s food service pin number. Where can I find it?
Log into Family Access, click on the report directory link then click on the ‘food service pin number list’.
4. Who do I contact with questions about a food service account?
Contact Food Service Director Diana Dennis at 815-844-6113 or email@example.com.
5. Who do I contact if I forget my password?
Parents can reset their password by contacting Kelly Fogarty at 815-844-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students may reset their password at the Student Help Desk in Room 109A.
6. Who do I contact to correct my child’s demographic information?
Please contact Kelly Fogarty at 815-844-6113 or email@example.com.
7. How do I change my password and/or email address?
Login to Family Access. Once you are at the main screen, click the ‘Account Info’ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
8. Where do I make a credit card payment for my child’s lunch account?
Use the ‘make online payment’ button under food service in Family Access.
9. What credit cards are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
10. How do I get a Family Access login and password?
Family Access passwords were issued with registration information. Contact Kelly Fogarty at 815-844-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your password reset.